Keeping Your Fire Sprinkler Systems Code Compliant
Inspections and testing are performed in accordance with NFPA 25, The Standard for the Inspection, Testing, and Maintenance of Water-Based Fire Protection Systems. Within NFPA 25, routine inspections are required at various time intervals. We provide records for every fire sprinkler inspection and test we perform, so you have them readily available whenever they are requested.
How Can Jersey Fire Protection Help?
Some of our services include:
• 5-Year Hydrostatic Testing
• Main Drain Test
• Fire Pump Test
• Residential Flow Test
• Trip Test – dry pipe, deluge, and pre-action valves
• Backflow Prevention Device Testing/RPZ Testing
• Standpipe Testing
• Monthly, Quarterly, and Annual Inspections
• Weekly and Monthly Fire Pump Runs
• 5-Year Internal Inspections
• Obstruction Investigations
• Fire Hydrant Inspections
• Microbiological Influenced Corrosion Testing
• Antifreeze Testing
When you choose use, you are hiring a professional group of highly-qualified and trained technicians who know fire sprinkler systems inside and out. We are happy to offer fire sprinkler inspections and tests throughout the year.